Instructions for Abstract
- Abstract Title (Paper Title);
- Structure of the Abstract:
|Introduction and aim:
||Introduction to the study, it’s objectives and/or hypotheses;
| Research methodology:
||Methods used and/or approach taken;
|Results and implications:
||Results and/or arguments summarized;
||Main outcomes of the study.
- Abstract should be in English about 1000-2000 characters (no spaces);
- Please provide 4-8 keywords, separated by comma.
Instructions for Paper
- Paper should be preparing in Microsoft Word (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
and saving in .doc or .rtf format;
- Paper should contain no more than 10 pages of A4 format;
- Paper consists of title, author(s)' data, abstract, keywords, content and reference;
- Author is authorized submit not more than two papers;
- Paper should have no more than 3 authors;
- Paper language should be one of the conference languages (Georgian or English).
a template document.
The full paper should be sent to organazing committee by the following e-mail:
Author is responsible for the content and quality of the paper.
The papers will be examined by the module of Academic Integrity (Turnthin).