Instructions for Abstract
- Abstract Title (Paper/Report Title);
- Introduction to the study, it’s objectives and/or hypotheses; Methods used and/or approach taken; Results and/or arguments summarized; Conclusion and main outcomes of the study.
- Abstract should be in English about 1000 characters (no spaces);
- Please provide 3-5 keywords, separated by comma.
Instructions for Paper
- Paper should be preparing in Microsoft Word (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
and saving in .doc or .rtf format;
- Paper should contain no more than 7 pages of A4 format;
- Paper consists of title, author(s)' data, abstract (in report language and English), keywords (in report language and English), content and reference;
- Author is authorized submit not more than one application;
- Paper should have no more than 3 authors;
- Paper language should be one of the conference languages.
Please note the following:
- Conference working languages are: Georgian, English, German, French and Russian;
- Time Limit for Keynote Speakers: 20-30 minutes;
- Time Limit for Panelists: 15 minutes;
- Time Limit for Discussions: 5 minutes;
a template document.
The full paper should be sent to organazing committee at the following e-mail:
Author is responsible for the content and quality of the paper.