Instructions for Abstract
- Abstract Title (Paper Title);
- Abstract should contain introduction to the study, it’s objectives and/or hypotheses; methods used and/or approach taken; results and/or arguments summarized; conclusion and main outcomes of the study.
- Abstract should be in English and/or in one of the conference languages (Georgian for non English papers) each about 200-250 words;
- Please provide 4-8 keywords, separated by comma (in English and/or in one of the conference languages).
Please note the following:
- Time Limit for Keynote Speakers: 20-30 minutes;
- Time Limit for Panelists: 15 minutes;
- Time Limit for Discussions: 5 minutes.
The full paper should be sent to organazing committee at the following e-mail:
Author is responsible for the content and quality of the paper.